NHS England will host the most important health and care event of 2014, at Manchester Central on 3 and 4 March.
More than 10,000 people from across health and care and the voluntary and community sector, including commissioners, clinicians, patient leaders and innovators will meet at Expo because they want to bring about change to improve NHS and care services
The theme is the ‘House of Care’ and through this Expo will showcase what patient-centred coordinated care looks and feels like. When you arrive at Manchester Central you will be immersed in an environment that shows health and care working together and the possibilities this has to drive innovation and improve quality for patients.
Expo surpasses any other NHS or healthcare innovation event because:
- With 10,000 delegates it’s five times larger than any other NHS event
- Expo’s dynamic layout integrates speaking stages, learning areas and special content zones into the main exhibition area – so there’s a constant interchange of ideas
- As the definitive health and care event, hosted and convened by NHS England, it will have the largest reach across the service and beyond
- Key NHS England announcements will be made at Expo
- Expo’s dynamic programme of conferences and initiatives attracts top leaders, commentators and those people who are making a difference to patient care and the future of health
- It will provide learning opportunities for health and social care decision-makers
Expo will be inspiring. The event will explore opportunities to transform health and care services by putting patients in control. There will be keynote speeches from some of the most influential and experienced people in the health and care system. Running throughout each day a series of interconnected high quality courses will focus on transformational change and innovation. We are encouraging everyone who wants to be a change agent in health and care to come to Innovation Expo 2014.